VALVE MANIFOLDS (H TYPE)
- 2 valve manifolds are designed for direct mounting. Connecting
from process side Flange connection and Instrument side Flange
connection on suitable for DP transmitter. Connecting system impulse
lines and transmitters, having simple two valves configuration which
allows for easy block or Isolate, Bleed or Vent valve calibration of
a static pressure transmitter or gauge.
- Bleed/vent connection with s.s. plug will be provided on request.
- Approximate weight : xxx Kg (xxx Lbs.).
- Heat code traceability
- Screwed bonnet design.
- Bonnet-back seated blow out proof. - Spindle
- Ground and thread rolled.
- Spindle tip-Non rotating tip shut off type - stellited,
Regulating-stellited and soft seated.
- Bonnet pusher - silver plated for anti galling freezing for
increased stem cycle life.
- Dust cap protects stem threads from externals contamination.
- Leak tight seal with low operating torque.
|End connection :
||6000 Psi (413 Bar)
|Temperature Rating :
||PTFE 450 Deg. F (232 Deg.C) Grafoil 700 Deg. F (371
|Material of construction :
||SS 316, SS 304, Monel,C.S.
Gas service valves are available confirming to NACE Std. MR - 01 -
|Stem packing :
|All valves are
100% Factory tested prior to shipment.
patroleum gas processing plant, petro-chemical plants, systems difficult
to shur off due to solid contents dust,rust, dirt etc.
SELECTION INFORMATION DATA
temperature ratings are selected from ANSI B 16.34 for standard class
- Pneumatic Seat test is performed at 1/4 of working pressure.
- Hydrostatic shell test is performed at 1.5 times the working
- Optional test are available upon request.
|Dye molly sulphide.