|FEATURES : |
|2 VALVE MANIFOLDS (STRAIGHT TYPE) |
- 2 valve manifolds are designed for remote or separate mounting. Connecting from process side 1/2" NPT(F) and Instrument side 1/2" NPT(F) Connecting system impulse lines and transmitters, having simple two valves configuration which allows for easy block or Isolate, Bleed or Vent valve calibration of a static pressure transmitter or gauge.
- Bleed/vent connection with s.s. plug will be provided on request.
- Approximate weight : 0.95 Kg (2.1 Lbs.).
- Heat code traceability
- Screwed bonnet design.
- Bonnet-back seated blow out proof.
- Spindle-Ground and thread rolled.
- Spindle tip-Non rotating tip shut off type - stellited,Regulating-stellited and soft seated.
- Bonnet pusher - silver plated for anti galling freezing for
increased stem cycle life.
- Dust cap protects stem threads from externals contamination.
- Leak tight seal with low operating torque.
|Size :||1/4", 1/2" |
|End connection :||NPT,BSPT,Socket weld.|
|Working Pressure :||6000 Psi (413 Bar) |
|Temperature Rating :||PTFE 450 Deg. F (232 Deg.C) Grafoil 700 Deg. F(371 Deg. C) |
|Material of construction :||SS 316, SS 304, Monel,C.S. |
|Optional Sour Gas service valves are available confirming to NACE Std. MR -|
01 - 75
|Stem packing :|
|PTFE, Grafoil. |
|Orifice : ||Dia. 4.0 |
|All valves are 100% Factory tested prior to shipment. |
|Refineries,liquid patroleum gas processing plant,petro-chemical plants, systems difficult to shur off due to solid contents dust, rust, dirt etc.|
|MANIFOLDS SELECTION INFORMATION DATA |
- Pneumatic Seat test is performed at 1/4 of working pressure.
- Hydrostatic shell test is performed at 1.5 times the working pressure.
- Optional test are available upon request.
|Dye Molly Sulphide.|