|FEATURES : |
|3 VALVE MANIFOLDS (STRAIGHT TYPE) |
- 3 valve manifolds are designed for remote or separate mounting.Connecting from process side 1/2" NPT(F) and Instrument side 1/2" NPT(F) Connecting system impulse lines and transmitters, having simple three valves configuration which allows for easy two block or Isolate, one Equaliser valve calibration of a static pressure transmitter or gauge.
- Bleed/vent connection with s.s. plug will be provided on request.
- Approximate weight : xxx Kg (xxx Lbs.).
- Heat code traceability
- Screwed bonnet design.
- Bonnet-back seated blow out proof.
- Spindle - Ground and thread rolled. - Spindle tip-Non rotating tip shut off type - stellited, Regulating-stellited and soft seated.
- Bonnet pusher - silver plated for anti galling freezing for increased stem cycle life.
- Dust cap protects stem threads from externals contamination.
- Leak tight seal with low operating torque.
|Size :||1/4", 1/2" |
|End connection :||NPT,BSPT,Socket weld.|
|Working Pressure:||6000 Psi (413 Bar) |
|Temperature Rating :||PTFE 450 Deg. F (232 Deg.C) Grafoil 700 Deg. F (371 Deg. C)|
|Material of construction :||SS 316, SS 304, Monel,C.S. |
|Optional Sour Gas service valves are available confirming to NACE Std. MR - 01 - 75|
|Stem packing :||PTFE, Grafoil. |
|Orifice : ||Dia. 4.0 |
|All valves are 100% Factory tested prior to shipment.|
|Refineries, liquid patroleum gas processing plant, petro-chemical plants, systems difficult to shur off due to solid contents dust,rust,dirt etc. |
|MANIFOLD SELECTION INFORMATION DATA |
|Pressure &temperature ratings are selected from ANSI B 16.34 for standard class 2500 |
- Pneumatic Seat test is performed at 1/4 of working pressure.
- Hydrostatic shell test is performed at 1.5 times the working pressure.
- Optional test are available upon request.
|Dye molly sulphide.|